Flexible Hex Editor - Product News
[Sep 16, 2008] FlexHex v2.60
- Added the Block Coloring feature.
- Bugfix: Search patterns were displayed in wrong colors depending on location.
- A few more minor fixes.
[Apr 23, 2008] FlexHex v2.50
- Now FlexHex supports for 64-bit operating systems (XP and Vista).
- New hex string formats in the 'Insert Immediate' dialog.
- A few minor fixes.
[Jan 21, 2008] FlexHex v2.46
- This is a maintenance release fixing several issues (mostly minor).
[Nov 28, 2006] FlexHex v2.4
- Now FlexHex is Vista Ready.
- Improved floating data structures.
[Sep 14, 2006] FlexHex v2.3
- Complex data types (structures) introduced.
- Data fields can be anchored to data (sticky fields).
- New commands: Go to Cluster (logical disks) and Go to Sector (physical and logical disks).
We Offer A Free Trial Version: Try The Software, Risk Free.
Minimum hardware requirements:
Intel Pentium® or AMD K5 processor with 166 MHz
16 MB RAM